Pages From the Practice Chancellor's Annual Lecture Series.
1.The Aftermath of Enron: the lessons for CORPORATE NIGERIA.
2. A Critical Appraisal of Nigeria Attempt at Privatization and the Legal Framework thereof in Nigeria Fourth Republic.
3. A Contemporal Appraisal Of The Legal Nature Of Banker - Customer Relationship In The E-Banking Era And The Attendant Implication.
4. The New Nigerian Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act 2004; Issues And Concerns.
5. The Priviledgeness Of Attorney- Client Communication In Nigeria Post EFCC/ICPC/Moneylaundering(Prohibition) Act 2004 .
6. Your Responsibility As A Tenant Or Landlord For Damage And Destruction To Leased Space Or Premises.
7. Renewing A Commercial Premises Lease To An Advantage.
8.The Real Implication of a Court Order "to preserve or produce all records relating to the transaction'in a highly Computerized Business environment.
9.Post-Employment Enforceability and Effectiveness of No-Compete Covenants
10. RockHaven Guide to Fees Charging
More Series in one click ---
| Contact Us
Created by ©
for RockHaven Solicitors 2014. All rights preserved.
You want to join us?
Clients Bill of Rights